At CarLoan.com, we take the privacy of your personal information seriously, and believe it is important that you understand the following
- What information we collect, and how we collect it.
- With whom we share collected information.
- What choices you have regarding the use of the information we collect.
What information we collect and how we collect it
We collect the following types of information:
- Contact information such as your name, phone number, and email address.
- Information that is required for performing credit inquiries and processing loan applications, such as your social security number.
- Information obtained from any consumer reporting agency, such as your credit history.
With whom we share collected information
CarLoan.com may share the information we collect about you, described above, as described below.
To institutions such as dealers, banks and finance companies.
To affiliates and service providers who perform professional services for us.
What choices you have regarding the use of your information
As a new CarLoan.com customer, your information will be shared with parties, as described above. Once your information is submitted, however, you always have the option of opting out from our service.
California Consumer Privacy Act